
Dear Feir's Fixers
I really want my electric guitar back from my God Parents. They say that in order for them to bring it back I need to get my grades up a little higher. How can I get my guitar back and quick? Please help.
From, Friendly 6th Grader
8 comments:
Dear friendly 6th graderyou know getting your grades up as fast as you can isn't that hard. What you could do to get your grades up is study hard and try to get A's on all your tests. Also if that is to hard you should go to hall and get lots of help. By, William{Apocalyptica Man}.
Dear Guitar Blues
I see you have a problem about having your guitar at your godparents house and can't get it back. Mabey you can prove to your parents and your god parents that your responsible enogh to have it back. I tried proving to my mom that I was responsible enough to have my own room and they let me have it. So maybe you can have your electric guitar back the same way I got my own room!!!
Sincerely,
BriAnna
Dear guitar blues,
I see that you have a problem, that your guitar is at your godparents house, I had a simmilar problem I have 3 sisters a baby brother in a 4 bedroom house well you get the point,anyhow I wanted my own room so I asked they said to prove that I was responsible enough to have it. So I proved it and I have my own room. So I think you should prove that your responsible enough to have it.
Sincerely,
BriAnna
Dear Friendly 6th Grader,
All you need to do is work a little harder on homework and maybe do some extra credit work, and your godparents might let you use the guitar for a little bit until they can see if your grades went up. If that doesn't work then just hold tight and do some extra credit until report cards come in.
-Jeremy
Dear Friendly 6th Grader,
If you want your guitar back but first you need to get your grades up then thats just what you need to do. So all you really need to do is focus on your school work a little more. If you want the guitar back then think of your guitar. You cant get it back unless your grades are up.
Sincerely,
Bailey Holland
Dear guitar blues,
if you want your elctric guitar back you could try to come in early and get help on homework or you could go to homework help on monday and get your grades up.your freind kyle
dear guitar blues,
I would study and improve my grades. Show your godparents that you can improve your grades by making study dates with friends:).
sincerely,
Jessie
dear 6th grader
you can get a tuter!!!!
Post a Comment