
Dear Feir's Fixers,
I am an eleven year old girl that is completely in love with the Internet. My parents don't like the fact that I am on MySpace for about 6 hours a day. The only reason I get on is to speak to this boy I really like. How do I explain to my mom and dad that I'm in need of a computer?
From,
In Need of the Internet
14 comments:
Dear In Need of the Internet,
Just tell your parents that you need to talk to a boy you really like and you can't just talk to him normaly so you need to talk to him by using the internet.
Dear In Need of the Internet,
Just tell your parents that you need to talk to a boy you really like and you can't just talk to him normaly so you need to talk to him by using the internet.
-Jeremy
Dear In need of inernet,
Inernet is a part of life and sometimes parents dont want you on myspace or the inernet beacause there is alot of creeps on it. Simply explain how you are talking to you friend that you now that lives far away. If your parents understand why you are always on they will probibly reduce your time but, they will let you get on without watching your every move. Take it from me I'm a Myspace addict too and I am always on and my parents do not like me being on all night so I tell them why I am on all the time, and what I am doing. Just think if you where in their shoes what would you think about them being on the inernet all the time? Dont take it in a bad why they are just trying to watch out for your saftey.
-Sincerly,
Jasmine
dear in need of internet,
I am aware of your computer problem and I have come up with a solition.If you stay off myspace for a little while maybe your parents will let you on.Also tell that boy you like on myspace that you can't get on the computer or somthing so he knows that you won't be on myspace for a while.
signed savannah,
Dear computer obsessed,
If you want to get on the computer you could ask your mom and dad if you could get a computer in your room and then they might not care how long you stay on the computer. Your frend Kyle
Dear In Need of the Computer,
If you need the computer because you are on myspace talking to a boy ask your parents for the money to buy a laptop or make the money your self and buy a laptop your self.If you do this you can travel with it. You can go to the park,school,outside, or even in your room to use a laptop. So then you can beon the laptop when your parents can be on the computer.
Sincerely,
Bailey Holland
Dear in need of internet,
All you need to do is to tell your parents about this boy and tell them that that you can't talk to him in shool or something. But you can talk to him on the internet! Maybe they will understand.
-Brianna
Dear in need of internet,
All you need to do is to tell your parents about this boy and tell them that that you can't talk to him in shool or something. But you can talk to him on the internet! Maybe they will understand.
-Brianna
dear in need of internet
you should try to space your internet use out and go on for an hour a day
Hey this is Timyka and I think that you should go to your mom and tell her what is on your mom.
Dear Need of Internet,
Tell your parents that you are talking to a friend that you really like and you are trying to see if he likes you to and you. Will try to not be on the internet for 6 hours and you will not be on it every day. If this one doesn't work try someone esle's.
:")Rockergirl:")
Maybe go to a friends house.If not just wacth t.v.
Dear In Need of Internet,
If you are online for 6 hours talking to someone you like try to talk to you parents about this and tell them that you wouldn't be on the internet for 6 hours. Tell them that you will be on the internet for 30 mins. to 1 hour. so tell them that you wouldn't be on that long. If mine doesn't work try someone's else.
:")Rockergirl:")
dearin neend of intenet,
Maybe you should stay away from the internet
Post a Comment