
Dear Feir's Fixers,
I have a 13 year old brother in middle school. I am struggling to find him something for Christmas. I only have about $30. Can you help me come up with an idea?
From, Don't Know
Do you have a problem? Need some advice? Our group of 6th grade experts will help solve all your problems.
10 comments:
Dear,Don't Know,
Think about what he likes.When you figure out what he likes and find if it's under $30 and get it for him.
Sighned,
Jamie Sullivan,
daer don't know,
Try buying him shoes or clouses ask him quastions "like what kind of clouses do you like" or what would you like for crismas".
signed savannah,
Dear Don`t know,
If you have a 13 year old brother and don`t know what to get him for christmas think of what he likes. For example, if he likes football buy him a football.Or if he likes video games buy him a video game.(Mario, Tony Hawk, or even some shooting games.
Sincerely,
Bailey Holland
Dear Dont know,
Think about what type of things he likes and what you can afford. Because durring the holidays it is not about how much money you spend it is about the thought that you put in to. You can also make him something and put alot of thought about it.
Sincerly,
Jasmine
dear don't know?
I have a 13 year old brother to.If I were to buy some thing I would buy a video game :).
Signed,
Jessie
DEAR Don't Know,
You can ask your brother what he likes and get a basic idea of what he wants. So you can get a prasent he will like
Dear dont know,
what you need to do is go buy him something he likes that is under 30$ and get it for him.
dear dont know
If I were you I would buy him like a movie or something that has to do with one of his hobbies.
Maybe get him like a video game.Every dude likes video games
Dear dont know,
Try asking him what he is into, make a list, then go to the store look at the prices then figure out what is cheep enough for that present to buy him.
Sincerly,
Justice
Post a Comment